Searchin'

Friday, January 27, 2006

PIGGYBACK

The idea from this blog came from my boy Jorge Mateo whose whimsical thoughts can be seen at http://jorgemateo.blogspot.com. Hence the name piggyback. Now I would like to take some time out to discuss, yes indeedy ladies and gentleman, the things we say during sex. Or might I add the things we should henceforth refrain from saying during sex. Through casual conversations amongst friends of both sexes, I have come to the realization that talking during sex is not as exciting, exhilarating and enticing as one might think.

For starters, are the men. Before you ask “Whose pussy is this?” did you ever stop and think that, it might not be yours. I mean let’s be honest. For one, she probably has a man and you probably know it. And is it all that important that it’s YOURS?? I thought all that mattered was busting a good one and getting home in time to call your lady, ha!! Or before you say “Take It” after which you bite your bottom lip as if to say, “I know you want it,” did you ever take a glance at what it is you are giving her. I mean for some brothers the aforementioned phrase is acceptable, but not for all of you. Because nine times out of ten, your partner is thinking of a way not to let her thoughts run across her face. The same as when you entered her in the first place and she tried to hide the fact that she was trying to figure out if it had actually made its way in. You know ladies, the, is that his thumb, because SURELY NOT HIS!!!!!(You motherf&*#$)%.) Also all the commentary is not necessary. We don’t need to hear every ten seconds, “ooh yeah girl ride it,” or “damn your pussy feels good,” etc, etc. Brothas, it’s nice to know that we’re doing a good job, it really is. But, the question you need to ask yourself is, are YOU, key word you, doing a good job. I mean no lady wants to hear all this unless you’ve successfully planted your flag at the top her mountain, ya dig.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies, shut the hell up. (This one’s for you TAKEOVER). Ladies let’s remember that not all men like to hear profanity while you ride him into ecstasy. It kinda spoils the moment. No man wants to almost be there, ya know THERE, and yo trifling ass spouts out even things that would make the devil say DAMN. No man wants to look at the beautiful creature, I hope you are, and instead of seeing your lovely face, somehow he sees Emily Rose. So ladies let’s try to keep it clean. And if you don’t want him to treat you like a slut, let’s not repeat those things you saw while watching GhettoBlackDivas ok. Those are not the women that men are taking home to meet their mamma. Just learn the technique and focus on emulating the moves. Now I will tell you a story. While sitting quietly in my friend’s apartment, over the television and the occasion female banter, was a faint noise. Now we couldn’t understand where it was coming from, so we turned down the television. Slowly as we reached deeply into our minds trying to tune in on our surroundings, we pulled a Ray Charles, we realized that it was coming from the apartment under us. NO SHE DIDN’T. Ladies, you WILL NOT moan like that, you just will not. For one, both of his roommates were home and quite frankly standing in the hall staring at each other with their mouths on the ground. Secondly, this went on for a while not only in time but she did it every time they had sex. Every stroke is not, I repeat, not that wonderful, you need to calm down, IMMEDIATELY. And now every time I see the girl, I be like, damn you have no shame. You should have some shame. Then, for about two weeks me and my girls sat around like, ok no for real, which one of us is down to see what the real deal about ole boy is. SIDEBAR: I will not lie, I was tempted. Thank you Jesus for leading me back to you.
Now don’t be discouraged from giving positive feedback the occasional, vocal high five. But let’s try and keep it to a minimum and only focus on the one thing that matters, the love. NOT!!!! Refer to jorgemateo.
Also check out the ever so insightful Britt-Britt at
http://starving4attention.blogspot.com
Hope you all enjoyed my blog. It’s me first time, yes I’m a virgin, tee hee hee. So I hope it doesn’t majorly suck. END

4 Comments:

Blogger Seena Brodnax said...

Wow. You are on some shit. Love ya!

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Brittni said...

LeslieLou! It sounds like you know quite a bit more than you usually put on about carnal exercises, go 'head girl! Oh, but if you want my opinion, a little profanity goes a long way, just sprinkle in a few key phrases every now and then and you should be good. Smooches.

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Smart Guy said...

Damn! I know you agreed with some of what I had to say but.... you definitely took it to another level...

I wish you could teach a seminar on this on campuses around America - the Leslie Lou Revolution...

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger leslielou said...

Okay,
when i was talking about the whole cursing thing, anyone who knows me knows I am a true sailor. All i'm saying is don't scare the poor man hence the reference to Emily Rose.

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home