Searchin'

Thursday, February 02, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY



Hear Ye Hear Ye,

Today is the 28th birthday of my beloved Seena Louise. For those of you who have no idea who that is, that would be my very special and wonderful Sister from another mother. As her mother would describe it, we met at dawn and by daybreak we were skipping off hand in hand in the sunset. I just wanted to take some time out to tell you, Seena, that I love and miss you very much. Oh how I wish I could be there for your birthday. The laughs, the drinks, the dancing, did I mention the drinks. But no need to worry, I will be home sooner than you know for our beloved little Jenna’s first birthday. Jenna is the best gift God could have ever given anyone and I’m so glad that he gave her to my sister, she deserves it. Well I’m sad now because I’m far far away so I will leave you now with a big cyber hug and kiss SMOOCH.

PS this is not an invitation for you to tell me to move home because I know I know. Tell mommy, Jenna and Buddha I said hello too!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seena Brodnax said...

Aw you made me cry! Seriously. I love you so much, my beautiful sister. I DO wish you would move home, and I hope you realize that I will NEVAH give up on that! Smooches...see you soon!

Friday, 03 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home