Searchin'

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Party Pooper

It's the weekend. That gives me over 48hrs do exactly what I wanted to do this weekend and that was, PARTY!!! It was my best friend’s birthday(shout out to Mr. Charisma), it’s the middle of March Madness (although I am highly disappointed with my bracket), and my homeboy was coming in for the weekend. So I was ready for booze, boys and parties. So this Friday, I ditched my second job, headed home to get done up and hit the town. Ok, so I don’t get out much, not too much to do in Hillbilly City,USA. The city usually jumps off for special occasions, i.e. birthdays, we do the best we can and when one of your homies comes in for the weekend. So I was ready for double the fun. However, I was fearful my boy, Cosby, was gone let me down this time around.

Earlier that week, I tried to confirm his trip and he responded[through email] “Yep still coming, real busy though.” What?, what kind of response is that, especially from Mr. “I like to party.” And does that imply he would be too busy to holla at his girl. Something was definitely up, but I didn’t stress it. Especially because if he didn't call me when he was in town, I woulda had to roll up on his black @$$ and give him the suprise of his life, a good thrashing. So as I prepare myself to look magically delicious, he gave me a call. A little shocked, damn no thrashing, I eagerly picked up the phone. So as our conversation was coming to a close, he blindsided me with some rather intriguing information. He says, “Oh yeah, I hate you for almost ruining my life.”

Who ME? This is going to be interesting.....

Now this summer, me and my boys are planning a fabulous trip to Toronto for my birthday. Well, not really it just happens to fall around my birthday, but we'll just say that because it’s my birthday and my dream! Anyhoo, Cosby and his boys will also be in T dot, as we like to call it. So one day we spark up a convo about how much fun we’re going to have. As usual,we get to cuttin up. He says I don’t really want to see him in the T dot cuz he’s gone be cheating on me[read further]. So I assure him that no one, not even me, will be studying him in Toronto and he shouldn't be such a slut puppet. Now, don't be thrown off by the whole cheating on me comment, strictly fun. You see we use our daily exchanges as a way to talk smack and bring entertainment to our everso boring lives. So...........

Where’s the problem in this meaningless exchange ……… HIS GIRLFRIEND. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, Cliff has a Claire. Unlike our fun and loving TV pair, there have been no dinners with song and dance, or for that matter introductions. Not the best situation, to say the least, especially when the world is so hung up on the can people of the opposite sex really be friends? However, boys and girls that is not the topic of today. Now me and Cosby are just friends, I swear. If it wasn’t fact, I wouldn’t even put myself out there to be ridiculed. And his girlfriend never really came up, hell, I didn’t really think she really existed. So when he tells me that him and his girl BROKE UP because of me, I hit the floor in laughter. [so what, does this mean there will be no tribe of future offspring?] So I’m like, when and how and of all the reasons, WHY????!!!!
He was checking his email and accidentally left it up. So she read some saw that one and I guess a few more.(Emails three weeks old, consult 40 yr old virgin and CHECK YO BITCH!) And to add insult to injury, when I talk to him(and a lot of my boys) I refer to them as babe or hun. Nothing is meant behind it, but I have a lot of "boys" and it just makes me feel like a girl when I call them that instead of "dawg" all the time. So that just made the kitchen a little more hot for my man Cosby[the brother doesn’t live in the South, but he was sweating enough bullets to end the drought in Somalia,watch CNN]
I blamed the entire ordeal on him. It’s not my fault she doesn’t know who I am. What’s with that anyways. [Sidebar: Very good reason for this, he used to mess around with a girl named Leslie Not me I promise and not my fautl.] However, I wouldn’t have minded her calling me and verifying that we were only friends. Of course, those never go too well. She doesn’t know me from Jane Doe, so why should she believe me. But in the end, Claire needs to realize that friends last forever, and their love might not. So she’d better watch it!! Well put your worries aside, after four long grueling days, Cliff and Claire are once again whole [the tribe is in the makings]. Of course, he said all weekend when he talked to her she was like did you see your little girlfriend while you were there, ha!!! And the answer is, YEAH BITCH!!

Follow link http://leslielousentiments.blogspot.com/2006/04/beautiful.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home